Enabling and facilitation enables groups and organisations to work more effectively, to collaborate and achieve synergy by contributing structure and process to interactions. The facilitator's job is to support everyone to do their best thinking and practice. The facilitator encourages full participation, promotes mutual understanding and cultivates shared responsibility to search for inclusive solutions and build sustainable agreements. The facilitator is a 'content neutral' party who by not taking sides or expressing or advocating a point of view.
MJO Advise focuses on the following subjects in the area of enabling and facilitation
- Agile coaching: MJO Advise already has more than 10 years of experience in agile working both as scrum master and scrum coach. The parallels between agile work and improvisation principles are countless and serve as a source of inspiration and motivation. The clearest way is the current translation in modern agility
- Make People Awesome;
- Make Safety a Prerequisite;
- Experiment & Learn Rapidly;
- Deliver Value Continuously.
- Innovation: Serious game concepts such as Innovation Games (Luke Hohmann) are an inspiring, effective and quick way to concretize different stages of concept and product development. New concepts can be discovered, shaped, prioritized and executed using these games. MJO Advise has experience as organizer and facilitator of this type of games for both internal and external teams.
- Team Building: For every team it is good to reflect from time to time how the team functions. MJO Advise believes it is important that this is done in an informal and playful manner. For this purpose forms from the improvisation theater are used. One of the best known is the Yes-And versus the Yes-But. Some exercises have been slightly adapted to deal with matters such as core quadrants by Daniel Ofman.